Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Template By INTERIOR

Monday, October 27, 2008

A Tag and an Award!

(Stunning tile made by Ness @ Marley & Lockyer)



My new pal Ness at the charming blog Marley & Lockyer Tagged me a few weeks ago. Thank you Ness, I apologise for the delayed response. The rules say to link to the person who tagged you, mention the rules, tell 6 quirky yet un interesting things about yourself and tag six other people with a link to their blogs and a comment to let them know they've been tagged.


Ok here goes -

1, Some would say I am obsessed with interior design, it's all I really like to talk about all day lol (Thank God for my blog!)

2, I LOVE green veges - broccoli, asparagus, zucchini, avocado, capsicum, bok choy, beans, peas - if it's green I can't get enough.

3, I'm a shopaholic and often find myself buying too many things I don't need.

4, I really don't like cooking and only do it cause I have to.

5, I have waaay too many collections.

6, Although it's been 5 years since their deaths I still ache for my grandparents everyday.



(image via Tattersall love and desire to inspire )


My other newest pal, Brooke from Velvet and Linen kindly sent me this award today, thank you :)




The rules for this award are to mention where the award came from and tell them you have posted it, list 6 things you value, and pass it on to 6 other blogs.





I value my family! Immediate and extended. They mean the world to me, without them I am nothing.

I value my friends. Loyal friends are rare and should be cherished.


I'm going to sound like a hypocrite saying this but I do value my faith in Christianity. I feel it's a constant strength in making me want to be a better person.


I value my home. I live in a very modest home but I am grateful because unfortunately there are too many people who don't have a home they can call their own. It's not my dream home but with a few modifcations I would be happy living here my whole life.


I value my families time left to spend at our beloved lake house. It goes to auction on the 11th of december...more on that another time.


Finally, I value my blog and my new friends across the globe who share this passion of elegant, traditional interior design. Since discovering all of you I have become a very happy camper!



Thank you again Ness and Brooke. I wont pass on these posts as I think just about everyone on my blog list has already received them. I think everyone on my list deserves this award so if there is anyone who has missed out please let me know.

Anna xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive