Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Template By INTERIOR

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Parterre - The ultimate provincial shopping experience in Sydney...

If you are looking to build or fill your home with quintessential authentic French Provincial wares, you live in Sydney and money is no object, then Parterre is just about the most ultimate shopping experience you could have.


Located in the gorgeous historic blue ribbon area of Woollhara, east Sydney and is housed in one of the areas oldest sandstone buildings, it features 2 floors and a walled courtyard bursting at the seams with French treasures.

I have yet to visit this incredibly enticing and breathtakingly beautiful store. I dare not at this stage as I fear it will break my heart not being able to afford anything lol, although I'm sure I'd find something ;) I don't think It could be possible to walk out with no money spent, just look at the endless exquisite unique pieces Parterre source from our beloved France and surrounds.









My wish list begins with these divine 19th century olive oil pots from southern France.

I've always wanted a marble top buffet. I'm now becoming quite partial to French grey patina.

I had to show these stunning butterfly displays to Mz Giannetti :)

I'm head over heels in love with these 19th century bifold doors featuring etched glass, depicting women in the four seasons. A mere $16,000 AUD *faints* ;)

Finally, what provincial home would be complete without a limestone fountain?



Take a peek at their extensive website if you dare or better still take a deep breath and visit the enchanting world that is Parterre.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive