Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Template By INTERIOR

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mosaic making....

(please click to enlarge)

Inspired by all the mosaic's I've seen on my favourite blogs and flickr pages I thought I'd try one myself.


This is my first attempt and it's basically a virtual inspiration board for my new bedroom. Girly glamour, romantic, and traditional French chic are all words I would say best describes it's style.


I received Laura Ashley wallpaper and fabric samples in the mail today and I was bursting with excitement. My real inspiration board is almost complete. I'll post pics of this in the near future :)
5 Google, 6 Villa Anna, 7 Laura Ashley, 8 David Brian Sanders
9, Villa Anna, 10 Eva Lindh, 11 NY rug company, 12 Villa Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive