Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Template By INTERIOR

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Spring has sprung!

(GORGEOUS mosaic made by Romantic Home @ flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/23264080@N00/sets/72157594521548454/)



It's the first day of spring down under and I'm thrilled! Like most this is my favourite season of the year. Today is a gorgeous 21 degrees celcius. My husband has just begun his 7 week vacation from work and as we're not going away on a big holiday this year I am going to put him to good use at home and do some much needed spring cleaning and sprucing. Soccer season has finished and finally we as a family can come out of hibernation and dust off the bbq. Happy Spring season fellow southern hemisphereians and happy fall up north :)









I also HAD to mention, being the proud mum I am, my son's soccer team are the premier grand champions for their age/grade this year. They won their grand final match on saturday morning after extra time, going into a penalty shoot out and my son scored the winning goal! :)



GO WILLIAM AND GO WINSTON BEARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive