Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Template By INTERIOR

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Beautiful Kitchen...










I'm sure most of you have already seen these images but just incase you haven't I had to spread the love of this amazingly beautiful kitchen.
I noticed lately alot of my favourite blogs were posting images of kitchen love so I decided to jump on this band wagon and post my favourite.
This kitchen belongs to the truly talented and gorgeous Sara Duckett, entrepreneur (she has her own online boutique selling French wares as well as web and graphic design), blog author and now photographer all under the name of Sadie Olive.
Sara even designed my stunning header that I'm still so in love with :)
Sara's kitchen is a stunning example of classic meets contemporary with a charming french flair.

Really this kitchen looks very basic. Thats why I love it so. Anyone could create a beautiful kitchen like this. I love Sara's adventurous use of painted, panelled and tiled wall treatments. I adore her choice of granite colour and my favourite element would have to be the breakfast bar featuring the scrolly iron brackets - too die for! Sara's sense of class and style is evident in everything she does.

Sara's home has also been featured in romantic homes magazine. Visiting her lovely blog to see all her fabulous creations is a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive