Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Template By INTERIOR

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Plum Cushion

I'm thrilled to announce that my newest sponsor is the very popular etsy seller, Plum Cushion!!


The owner of the Plum Cushion shop, Melanie, is as kind and as talented as they come! I cyber-met Melanie when contacting her about making some KWID Imperial Trellis pillows in the charcoal colorway for a client. Even though she didn't have a listing for that specific colorway in her etsy shop, she was more than happy to make it happen.


I asked Melanie about her background for this post. Don't you just love learning the story behind the genius?

"I formally learned to sew in college, I was a Family and Consumer Sciences major, but I remember sewing Barbie clothes out of silky nightgowns when I was 5 or 6. After college I taught for four years then decided to go back to school for interior design. I've been in the industry for almost five years now. I have a major obsession with high-end textiles. Because of my appreciation for their quality and beauty I'm incredibly persnickety about the construction of my products."

I think it's awesome that she would sew her own Barbie clothes as a child! Not surprisingly, I was obsessed with arranging and rearranging my Barbie's furniture...

Check out some of the fabulousness at Plum Cushion:





Prices start out around $75, which is amazing considering she uses only the best designer fabrics available and includes down inserts with your purchase! With the holidays just around the corner, now would be a good time to order a pair of gorgeous cushions for your best friend, sister, mother (or yourself!!).


And speaking of the holidays, I'm completely loving her Christmas stockings! Such a creative idea!!



Please show Plum Cushion a little love and pop on over to the shop...

If you have a design-related business and would like to advertise on Little Green Notebook, please contact me for readership statistics and rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive