Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Template By INTERIOR

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Have yourselves a merry little Christmas!

WOW this month has been insane! I'm finally finished work, shopping and apart from Xmas day I've pretty much got all the friends and relo's festivities out of the way so now I'm well and truly ready to relax and enjoy the summer! After the boxing day sales (naturally) we are all going up to the lake house for 2 weeks of sun and fun. I can't wait!

This year has been an absolute BLAST! Discovering blogland has been one of the best things I've ever done. I have loved every single minute of it. Meeting each of you and delving into your inspiring and adventurous lives has been the ultimate honour and pleasure. I simply can't wait to see what the new year brings.

I wish you ALL a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year! May all your wishes and dreams come true *HUGS*

Anna xox.

p.s Following are just some poor quality pics of Christmas around my home ;)


(try to ignore the big ugly navy sofa in the corner, it's going next year! lol)






(my attempt at a quiche hehe)


(I remember last christmas saying I was going to paint my mirror white, well hopefully i'll get around to painting it before next christmas lol)






(I'd never make it as a stylist, who leaves the loo paper in the shot? lol)


(again, candle should have been lit!)

(some beautiful pastel baubles, my friend Brook gave me last year)



See you all in 2009! Stay safe and eat yourselves silly! ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive