Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Template By INTERIOR

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Movie magic...

(image couresy of Vogue Living Australia)

It's heavenly images like this that make want to forget all about my love of French design and embrace the culture from my own backyard.

Whether it be French, English or Australiana, what is it about a feminine boudoir that appeals to my senses? I suppose it's the romance of it all. The fact that although I'm not royalty or a celebrity I can still create this illusion in my own home.

Catherine Martin is the brilliant talent behind this scenic beauty created for the new Baz Luhrmann movie - Australia. It is quite a feast for the eyes with it's intriguing wall of art, fresh plant life (LOVE orchids!) and just the right amount of pink!, including the gorgeous porcelain galah. Finally, aren't those blossom rugs and matching lamps too die for? Mz Martin is driving me crazy! Firstly she tantalizes and dazzles me with her Academy Award winning sumptuous Parisian sets on Moulin Rouge and now I find myself falling love with the interiors of 1940's Australia!

My God I love this room and I CAN'T WAIT to see this movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive