Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Template By INTERIOR

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

YAY 100th post!

(cake that)

(google)






Happy 100th post anniversary to me :)


Like most bloggers, when I started I never expected to make it to 100 and I also never expected to love blogging as much as I do. I can't tell you how much it's helped and encouraged me to stick with and work at the path I have chosen in regards to my design studies.


For quite a few years I was stuck in a rut and immersed myself in the life of a housewife with no ambitions or direction. I am now extremely excited about my future. I have so very much enjoyed learning all about the wonderful world of design and I can only imagine how rewarding and fulfilling it must be to work and most importantly get paid in this industry.


I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all my friends and new blogging pals for your inspiring words of encouragement and for taking the time out of your busy day to visit my blog.


Lets celebrate with a glass of bubbly and a cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive