Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Template By INTERIOR

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Here's one for you ladies ;)

Don't get me wrong, I love my romantic interiors but this is ridiculous lol.
This townhouse is for sale in Brisbane and has had around 17,000 hits on the realestate website.

76 yr old Joan Pool has spent the last 2 years decorating entirely with roses - artificial ones!

All I can say is poor hubby! lol



(images via realestate.com)

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?id=104707044&a=qfp&cu=fn-rea&t=res&q=Go


There is even a tea service in the ensuite

(to view the video about this house click here http://video.aol.com/video-detail/entire-house-carpeted-with-roses/2082217812)


I also wanted to briefly make mention of a lovely Yum Cha brunch my family and I went to this morning to celebrate my sister Sarah's birthday. The kids and I had a great time, thank you sista! :)

(Sarah and her beau Enrique)


(My son Will, me and daughter Sophie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive